Each participate will allow to choose only one way to participate in the conference.
||Regular Registration||Online Registration|
|Authors (Students)||500 USD||350USD|
|Authors (Professionals)||600 USD||400USD|
|Presentation Only||400 USD||250USD|
|Listeners (Onsite Payment)||300 USD|
|Additional Paper||300 USD|
|Page Limit||7 Pages|
|Additional Page||60 USD / Page|
|Extra Proceedings Copy||60 USD|
|Cultural Excursion Program (Optional )||120 USD|
● If the length of the paper exceeds 7 pages, the cost of each extra page is 60 US dollars.
● Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (300 US Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
● At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for publication and presentation.
● Registration fee for each accompanying person equals to listeners.
● Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
● Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
● Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. In order to prepare materials in advance, please give us a notice before February 5, 2022 even if you choose to pay onsite.
● For your property safety, we only allow the registered authors to enter the meeting room. Please take with your name card when you attend the conference and keep all your beloingings at any time. The conference organizer will not be responsible for the loss of personal finances.
1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard.
3. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the paypal & Bank Information can be found in the online registration system.
The registration procedure can be found in the acceptance letter in details.
1. If you are interested in ICSMO 2022 but no paper to be presented, you are welcomed to attend our conference as listeners.
2. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Transfer
3. Your registration will be confirmed by the conference secretary when the registration fee and registration form are well received.
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.