Each participate will allow to choose only one way to participate in the conference.
||Regular Registration||Online Registration|
|Authors (Students)||500 USD||350USD|
|Authors (Professionals)||600 USD||400USD|
|Presentation Only||400 USD||250USD|
|Listeners (Onsite Payment)||300 USD|
|Additional Paper||300 USD|
|Page Limit||7 Pages|
|Additional Page||60 USD / Page|
|Extra Proceedings Copy||60 USD|
|Cultural Excursion Program (Optional )||120 USD|
● If the length of the paper exceeds 7 pages, the cost of each extra page is 60 US dollars.
● Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges (300 US Dollars) for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
● At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for publication and presentation.
● Registration fee for each accompanying person equals to listeners.
● Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
● Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
● Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. In order to prepare materials in advance, please give us a notice before February 5, 2022 even if you choose to pay onsite.
● For your property safety, we only allow the registered authors to enter the meeting room. Please take with your name card when you attend the conference and keep all your beloingings at any time. The conference organizer will not be responsible for the loss of personal finances.
1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard.
3. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the paypal & Bank Information can be found in the online registration system.
The registration procedure can be found in the acceptance letter in details.
1. If you are interested in ICSMO 2022 but no paper to be presented, you are welcomed to attend our conference as listeners.
2. Finish the payment of Registration fee by Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Transfer
3. Your registration will be confirmed by the conference secretary when the registration fee and registration form are well received.
Every participant should finish the registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICSMO Conference Secretary by December 20, 2021, and 30USD bank service charge will incur. Cancellations received after December 20, 2021, but before January 20, 2022, 50% processing fee is required. Cancellations after January 20, 2022 will NOT be dismissed and registration fees will not be refund.
The ICSMO cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICSMO cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place StatementThe organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.